Whether you are running a voluntary or public sector organisation or a business trying to make money, it is vital to keeping in touch with your clients. If your rely on repeat business or if you get all your new work from referrals it’s even more important.
Sending out a regular newsletter is a great way to contact existing clients, as it’s cheap, fast and provides value for both you and your clients.
Advantages of email Newsletters:
- Creates awareness of your services.
- Increases repeat business.
- It can help turn you existing clients into sales people for your services.
- Builds your reputation as ‘the expert’ in your field.
- Provides an opportunity to market new services, events and special offers.
- Build awareness of your brand.
Why a newsletter should be part of your marketing.