We work with organisations of any size, from Charities with one worker to public sector organisations with hundreds. Whatever the size we will work hard to help you meet your project goals.
Examples of clients we have worked with in the voluntary, education and public sector
Voluntary Sector Organisations
- Evenbreak – helping inclusive employers attract more talented disabled people.
- Site Scotland – a charity for blind and visually impaired people
- Law Works Scotland – provision pro bono legal services
- Learning Link Scotland.
- Edinburgh Tenants Federation
- Birnam Arts Centre
- The North East Equalities Coalition
- Eden Voluntary Society for the Blind and Partially Sighted (EVSB)
- Motor Neurone Disease Scotland
- The Ability Fest Conference
- Centre for Independent Living in Glasgow
- The Lothian Centre for Integrated Living
- North Lanarkshire Federation of Tenants’ and Residents’ Associations (NLF)
- The Wellbeing Initiative
- Scottish Accessible Information Forum Consultancy and author of Standards publication
- The Centre for Womens’ Health in Glasgow
- Scottish Consumer Council
- Self-Directed Support Scotland
- Glasgow Organisation of Disabled People
- Scottish Human Services
- Opening: providing training and employment opportunities to disabled people
- Glasgow Association for Mental Health
- Prince’s Royal Trust Network of Information Officers
- Barlarnark Disability Unit
- The Alpha Project
- The Kelvinbank Resources Centre
- Cue and Review – recording service for the blind
- Scottish Healthy Choices Awards Scheme
- The Coalition of Carers in Scotland
- The Rosemount Project
- Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC)
- University of Southampton. Consultancy in relation to redesign for Social Policy and Social Work website
- Glasgow Caledonian University Website. Numerous research project websites and content management system training.
- Strathclyde University Special Needs Service. Website development
- Napier University. Designed and delivered 10 week course on accessible web design.
- Glasgow University – websites for research projects.
- Womens History Scotland
Local Government and councils
- Fife Council – Accessible Web Design Training
- Glasgow City Council, Social Work Department Accessible Web Design Training and web accessibility audits
- Forfar Council – Accessible Web Design Training
- East Dunbartonshire Council, Social Work Department
- Clackmannanshire Council Accessible Web Design and CSS training course for web developers
- Anne McGuire MP for Stirling
Or phone to talk over your ideas: 07810 098 119.