This is the time of year to make plans; freshen up your website, reach more people; try to do things more efficiently.
Here are some ideas to that might get you thinking:
- Re-develop your site work on mobile devices such smart phones and tablets.
- Create an App version of your website or design an App to market your services?
- Integrate your newsletter marketing with your site; grow your mailing list and/or find an easier way to send your newsletters out.
- Get found online by more people; invest in search engine optimisation (SEO) and online marketing.
- Finally master social media – or get something else to do it for you; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat…. Social media is here to stay.
- Refresh your brand; get a attractive new logo, tweak your colours for the 21st century.
- Commission an accessibility audit of your site; so you can reach more people. you will feel good (and/or smug) because your site is compliant with accessibility standards and doesn’t discriminate against anyone in your audience.
- Change to a new content management system; one that’s easier to use.
- Put your membership management online.
- Provide an online training course.
- Make better use of video, audio, blogs, pod-casting.
- Add an accessibility toolbar to your site.
- Find out who is visiting your website and what they are looking at.
- Make sure everything is backed up; so you can stop worrying that it will all disappear suddenly.
Or phone to talk over your ideas: 0141 576 9446.