This is the time of year to make plans; freshen up your website, reach more people; try to do things more efficiently.
Here are some ideas to that might get you thinking:
- Re-develop your site work on mobile devices such smart phones and tablets.
- Create an App version of your website or design an App to market your services?
- Integrate your newsletter marketing with your site; grow your mailing list and/or find an easier way to send your newsletters out.
- Get found online by more people; invest in search engine optimisation (SEO) and online marketing.
- Finally master social media – or get something else to do it for you; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat…. Social media is here to stay.
- Refresh your brand; get a attractive new logo, tweak your colours for the 21st century.
- Commission an accessibility audit of your site; so you can reach more people. you will feel good (and/or smug) because your site is compliant with accessibility standards and doesn’t discriminate against anyone in your audience.
- Change to a new content management system; one that’s easier to use.
- Put your membership management online.
- Provide an online training course.
- Make better use of video, audio, blogs, pod-casting.
- Add an accessibility toolbar to your site.
- Find out who is visiting your website and what they are looking at.
- Make sure everything is backed up; so you can stop worrying that it will all disappear suddenly.
Or phone to talk over your ideas: 07810 098 119.
Learn to design and manage WCAG compliant, accessible websites with my online course
You will learn both the techniques of accessible website design and an entire ‘framework for thinking about the subject’. It will equip you with the skills to understand, identify and fix issues any accessibility issues you come across. Watch the free videos to get a taste of what is on the course
View a list of all blog posts.