We can help you:
- Develop online learning and training applications.
- Develop member management systems, i.e. online application forms, automated subscription payments, ability for members to edit their own details.
- Develop online directories (updated by organisations themselves or by the parent organisation).
- Develop events management systems and events calendars and event booking systems.
- Develop online learning systems
- Develop e-commerce systems for collecting membership fees, online shops, event registration
- Provide Web accessibility tools such as text size and colour changers and the text for accessibility pages.
- Develop forms for collecting email addresses of interested visitors to help you keep in touch with your audience.
We develop standards based accessible websites by default, ensuring that you are not at risk of complaints from your visitors.
Feedback from clients,
Jim’s expertise was invaluable, he guided us through this complex area provided a bridge to translate our user voice into technical specifications and standards, we were very pleased with his work.
Grant Carson, Manager, Housing and Employment Services, GCIL
Contact us today to talk to us about your application development needs.