We can help you get your website connected with accessible e-commerce systems
Many organisations are now looking to take payment and donations on line. We have the expertise in this area to help you:
- Process donations online; single payments of direct debit style recurring payments.
- Develop an online shop.
- Develop accessible payment systems for a host of different applications such as events, conferences and donations.
- Donations systems for charities.
- Annual memberships payment systems and direct debit payments.
- Integration with payment systems such as Worldpay, Paypal and other payment processing services.
There is a market for accessible e-commerce
In the UK disabled people make up more than 12% of the population. With more than £50 billion disposable income to spend they are a significant part of the market for goods and services.
From a business point of view accessible e-commerce systems provide access to a larger market and potentially greater revenue sources. That is why using accessible shopping cart and e-commerce systems is important; barring a proportion of the population from online commerce isn’t good for business and clearly isn’t good for the consumer.
Get in touch today if you are looking for help in these areas.
Contact us today to talk to us about your online payment needs.