I have a stand at this year’s Independent Living Scotland exhibition. Seek me out for a chat and for a free ‘live’ accessibility audit of your website. 🙂 Yes that is correct I will check the accessibility of your website while you are there.
I’m located in the Ability Fest Pavilion at stand number 23.
Here is the blurb from the exhibition organisers including information about parking.
“It’s time to get inspired at Scotland’s largest disability lifestyle and independent living event, 4-5 October at the SEC, Glasgow.
Doors open from 10am – 4pm each day. Make sure you get there early to hear from Sally Magnusson! The renowned journalist, broadcaster and Playlist for Life founder will be opening the show! (10am, Wed 4th Oct).
Register now to take advantage of FREE ENTRY & PARKING!
Visit us at the event to see, try and test our latest products and services!
What’s on at ILS 2017:
- Visit the Inspiration Theatre and hear from Skills Development Scotland, Guide Dogs Scotland, Racing Driver Mike Courts, wheelchair Rugby Paralympian Mike Kerr plus many more!
- Free sight and hearing tests from Black & Lizars
- Visit the Alzheimer’s and Autism Awareness areas for advice and support
- Be prepared with the Energy in Scotland Area where the leading energy suppliers will be on hand to provide advice & support for emergency situations
- FREE One to One Moving and Handling sessions from a PhysiCare Chartered Physiotherapist
- Visit the new Ability Fest Pavilion for advice and support from charities, voluntary and support organisations
- Healthcare Professionals can gain valuable knowledge with the two day CPD accredited seminar programme
- Discover inspirational products and services from daily living aids, wheelchairs and scooters, home adaptations, telecare, energy advice, leisure options and more!
- Take advantage of some great show only offers!
To find out more visit www.independentlivingscotland.org
Please note parking is free at the SEC surface level car park (excludes multi-storey) when you register in advance for the show.”
I hope to see you there.
All the best,