Research by the Disability Rights Association found that 91% of website developers don’t claim to have any real understanding of Web access issues. We are different because we have:
- Experience: Jim Byrne has been learning about accessible website design since 1996. He gave feedback on the WCAG 2 guidelines (as part of GAWDS), has provide consultancy to European Union, national and local Government, corporates and the not-for-profit sector.
- Un-rivalled technical know-how.
- Enthusiasm for creating beautiful easy to use accessible websites.
- Jim Byrne is a member of the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP).
Award winning experience
- The Lothian Centre for Inclusive Living (LCL) website – designed by Jim Byrne – won the Breakthrough Award for their website and online help service.
- The Making Connections Unit which was developed by Jim Byrne and David Donald won an award in the equal access category of the Global Bangemann Award; a challenge by the City of Stockholm for cities of the world to show their finest information technology projects.The award was presented by the King of Sweden.
- Jim Byrne was identified as one of Scotland’s ‘movers and shakers in e-commerce in Scotland’ for work in the area of Web accessibility (NB Magazine, 2001).
Two decades of accessible website design experience sets us apart from the crowd.
When it comes to choosing a web services company you need a partner you can rely on – a partner with the experience and skills to add value to your business or service. Our aim is to be that business partner – the one you will want to continue to work with in the future.
And because all our business comes from recommendations from existing customers, we can’t afford not to do our best on every job.
“One of Jim’s great strengths is in finding out what clients really need and throughout the process testing those aspirations with practical examples.” Clare MacGillivray, Development Coordinator Edinburgh Tenants Federation
Or phone to talk over your ideas: 07810 098 119.