An important aspect of the brief was to ensure that social networking features where integrated into the site.
The site redesign included (amongst other things):
- A modern design for the site (appropriate to the sector).
- A new logo design.
- Social networking integration (e.g. Facebook, social bookmarking, Twitter).
- Document and multimedia upload features.
- Networking facilities for CoLRiC members.
- Events management.
- News facility with RSS feed.
- Booking forms and Survey forms.
- Discussion Forum with social networking features (i.e. profiles, friend requests and so on).
- A content management system.
Or phone to talk over your ideas: 0141 576 9446.
When CoLRiC needed a new website, Jim Byrne understood the need to deliver against our requirements and our budget. Notwithstanding the fact that the commissioning group were spread across the UK, and Jim is in Scotland, the project was completed efficiently and on budget. Offering clear advice on web technology and design, Jim carefully guided us through the process to taking the project live on the planned date!
Richard Brine, CoLRiC Committee Member